Non-Monogamy Relationship Coaching
In my 6 years of hosting Life on the Swingset: The Swinging & Polyamory Podcast, I've had the wonderful opportunity to meet and get to know people practicing every type of ethical non-monogamy on the spectrum. Through that, and my time as both a swinger and polyamorist, I've learned how to help maintain balance in this incredibly complex style of living.
I recognize that sometimes you're looking for a fix for a problem, and other times you're simply looking to talk and be heard. Let me be the springboard you bounce ideas off of, and let me help you find your fix. By discussing your goals and needs, I can help you come to a better understanding of how to best serve your relationships, both current and future, and the individual parts that make them up.
I believe that any relationship that is safe, sane, and consensual has merit, and will never judge your style of ethical non-monogamy.
I can help you
• Work through how to communicate interest in non-monogamy to your partner(s)
• Decide what type of non-monogamy best suits your relationships
• Learn to communicate rules and boundaries
• Cope with rule breaking/boundary pushing
• Explore your boundaries and limits
• Cope with relationship drift/non-monogamous changes
• Listen, when no one else will, as someone who has been all over the non-mono spectrum